Monday 21 September 2009

Where do I want to go?

When you're planning any trip or holidays sometimes you know exactly where you want to go, and what you want to see. Well… that’s not my case! I know the kind of trip that I want to make, and I know which kind of experience, but there’s not only one place to do that. At this time, there’re 3 possibilities for me: north of India, Nepal or Bhutan. The three of them have very rich culture and things to see and are hilly but which one should I take?
Besides the country and things to see there’re other issues, like how difficult it’s to get there, how good guides can I have in one place or the other, and there’re always one more issue, yes you know it, it’s the money!

Well, I don’t know yet which one I’ll take, but I found a picture of a Katmandu street in the Wikipedia that looks like it’s calling me. Can you see why?

No comments:

Post a Comment