Wednesday 2 September 2009

Training without noticing it!


This last bank holiday weekend I hadn't schedule any cycling training, so when I met Pilar for the cinema and she told me about a weekend plan in the Peak Dictrict, I joined the team immediately!
The whole weekend was fantastic, featuring local pubs, British breakfasts, palaces, gardens and art, but also some sport! We did a nice walk around Wetton to visit an amazing cave.
The walk was around 10 km long and it was quite hilly at some points, though it was not enough to be considered a real training and lasted for less than 2 hours, I think that everything counts and everything helps!
Now I'm looking forward to come back to the Peak District for some cycling training, and also next Evans Cycling Events.

No comments:

Post a Comment